Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Sure bro, you gots plenty of bucks. Just order it in a 223 instead and place an order with Pac Nor for a custom 204 barrel. See, now wasn't that easy?
Man, I sure do like spending your $$.

Rick(your financial advisor)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
:( I finally decided to order the Savage Long Range Precision Varminter in 204 Ruger from Whitakers and they are out of em...on back order....I must wait...how long.....any suggestions guys?
Hmmmm..... Well, I've pondered a lot on the question and 'bout decided I want both the .223 AND the 204 bbls. Faced with the same problem, I think I would order it in .223 and then get a 20 TAC bbl later and form the 20 TAC brass from .223 Lapua brass...WooHoo!

Just a thought! Besides...I doubt the PDs you shoot beyond 350 yards are going to be the majority anyway. :D I could be wrong.:rolleyes: But, at least ya get the LRVP in your hands with a great segway into a 20 later!

P.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
See, me and Paul agree completely. That's scary all by it's lonesome. I guess he's bound to be right once in a while.

Rick
You and I often agree...

AND DON'T THINK I'M NOt WORRIED!!!!:eek:

p.:D

·
Registered
460 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.