Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Looks like fun!

But then, I've done the Skycoaster at Oldtown in Kissimmee, FL. Human pendulum from 300 ft high towers. BTW, I'm 47 years old (physically).

·
Registered
299 Posts
Whot a hoot.!!

.. I dunno.. If it was a safe setup I'd prolly goferit.. Heck man, "death by mis-adventure" is better than rotting away wishing ya knew what fun was.. That much I DO know.. :D

.. Having said that, I wouldn't volunteer to be the first to try it out.!! :eek: d:^) Jake

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Wow simply dumb

Did kinda the same thing last July with a crane and a mining box only we call it work=cant say as I would recommend it.
Stupid hurts,cant hardly watch that stuff anymore.Looks like fun but something goes wrong and its a bad day fer sure.The cost of repairs can be astronomical!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I want one of those! I think that is about as neat as it gets. Talk about a kick in the adrenal gland:eek: . I am totally serious if I ever hit the lottery that is in the top five must gets.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I want one!

HELL NO I ain`t getting in it! I`m gonna get me sum pumpkins and git into the 500 yard club!!!!

So,.... I bet it`d be interesting if the quad didn`t release and got pitched the other way, HAHAHA!:eek: :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Heehee.!!

Jake ,
If you are going to do it, why not be the first???????????????????????
YOU CHICKEN, Ha Ha Ha
..I'm "young" enough to try it.. But old enough to know better than to volunteer to be the "guinea pig".. :D And to quote my astute colleagues from "Animal House"..
This requires a really stupid and futile effort on someone's part.. And we're just the guys to do it.!!
.. Adventuresome souls paved the way for this country.. Not that that has much to do with some youngins launching themselves in a giant sling-shot.. But trying to explain being adventurous to the "more conservative" is like trying to explain personal rights to a liberal.. Why expend the time or energy when ya know good & well it's a waste of time.? :eek:

..I'd just as soon shoot myself in the head as live like some folks I've known.. There's a big difference in living and existing.. d:^) Jake

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.