Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05:22AM my phone rings, my first thought is something at my daughter's house? I answer the phone, it is an outfit called Barrister wanting me to do a computer job, after talking to them I don't believe they will be calling me again anytime.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
George, you are the Expert. I suppose they figured it was time to walk Rusty anyway.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
My WTF story happened a few years ago. Some of you may remember that I posted about helping my running buddy harvest back before he retired. Mostly I drove a truck from the farm to the grain bins in town and back. Well, a few years ago the Highway Patrol was stopping farm trucks that didn't have the farm name or decal on the doors. They stopped me and most of my buddies other drivers. My buddies Wife went and bought decals for all of the trucks. His Son's initials are WTF! The trooper stopped me and he was very angry when he walked up to the truck. He was tapping on the door and wanting to know if I was mocking him! I had to show him the registration with the boys name on it. He calmed down and apologized. We both got a good laugh out of it, but he was pissed for a few minutes. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts