Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Your NRA / ILA Status - Confidential Vote

STRICTLY UNOFFICIAL OF COURSE - INDIVIDUAL VOTER DISPLAY TURNED OFF FOR CONFIDENTIALITY

=================

"U.N. OKs Small Arms Treaty Resolution" The U.S. was the only nation to oppose the vote! Approved 153-1 this U.N. resolution is to assembly members on the feasibility of establishing "common international standards form the import, export and TRANSFER of conventional arms." [NRA American Rifle Magazine, ILA Report, Feb 07, pg 64]

.. Fellows, that may (read will most likely) effect our ATF Small Arms Over-the-Counter Small Arms Transfer form 4473. Let's not forget who was in the white house a few years ago and who catered to the U.N., and who has been "sucking up" over the past eight (8) years to gain a lead role there! After all, klinton did give some our national park land over to the oversight of "international" U.N. resolutions.

.. and if anyone on this board would like to upgrade for ONLY $185 to LIFE MEMBER status I will gladly let them use my membership number ( 6853321) as the reference to do so.

.. we all had better 'bone-up' now because IF the Witch and/or the Warlock move into OUR white house it's going to be nasty! Joining the NRA is a great way to help the fight for our RIGHTS as FREE AMERICANS!!!

.. Yes, a U.N. vote of 153-1 , think about what's happening here. If you value you freedom and RIGHTS to own and enjoy and bare small arms for whatever reason now is the time to STAND UP and join NRA for LIFE!!!

:mad:

*** PLEASE, let's avoid any and all political 'sniping' due to the importance of this situation ***

v
v
v

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.