Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never had any use or much respect for pit bulls and the story below is one reason why. They killed the intruder -- good dogs! But the intruder made it back onto the front porch before expiring and these dogs were too damn dumb to know they ought to drag him back INSIDE the house before calling 911. I can see a niche for dog trainers here. ;)

Home intruder attacked and killed by Georgia homeowner's dogs, investigators say

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
My dark sense of humor sees this as a win but I have no use for a Bulldog. I just don't trust them to be around my Family or kids.

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
The GShepherd Dog went through the same general bad ink in the '50s. I've had about 5 and raised a few litters. Farm Uncle has had 4 and one had a brain tumor.....unpredictable, put down.
If you go back to very early 1900s, there are many pics of babies sitting next to a Bull Terrier, what some would label as a "pit bull". We had a board member many years back who was almost vehement toward them. Most any animal can be made aggressive w training.
I just Google American Bull Terrier and the read was very enlightening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts